Write Your Life as a Woman
online community writing classes
with T. Dean Adams
“Need a nudge to get those creative juices flowing? Women looking for a casual, creative environment where they can share their words would do well to sign up for this motivating and positive experience.” – Austin Chronicle
“Pencil in some time for yourself… participants de-stress, remember past experiences,
and look toward the future.” – The State
Click here to sign up for future class and retreat announcements!
Classes can customized for your special group of family, friends, or team building.
Email for more information.
Write Your Life
as a Woman
Gentle guidance to follow your heart, reconnect with your voice and clarify intentions. In the style of journal writing workshops, and expressive writing, we write by hand, pen on paper, in response to prompts
What happens in class…
- Each writer makes a commitment to follow the class contract. View it here.
- Though we are connected online – we write by hand with pen or pencil on paper. Old school.
- We write in response to prompts and read out loud in class. However, you can always “pass” and no one will mind a bit. (Bullies do not take this class. Only really nice people take this class.)
- Even if you don’t like to write, don’t worry… words will be spilling out of you right away… it’s magical.
- With a focus on the process and experience of writing, there is no critiquing – only gentle encouragement in a non-academic, creative environment. No writing experience is necessary.
- Guaranteed good for the head and heart.
Write Your Life as a Woman – 8-week online series
Tuesdays, November 2 – December 28
12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. ET (Find your time zone.)
Socially Conscious Pricing for an 8-week series:
(You choose! No questions asked.)
$200 Scholarship level / $400 Market value / $500 Support level
Payment plan of two payments available.
Register by making a payment by PayPal or Venmo and include a note of your class day/time selection. Space is limited to six participants per class. After you have registered, you’ll receive an email confirmation, and the zoom link. Email me with any questions!
“A rainy Sunday writing class with Dean at The Writing Barn felt like a beautifully wrapped Tiffany-colored box gift to myself.” – Kelley Burrus, conference planner
“I loved Dean’s writing workshop “Write Your Life As A Woman.” It became a weekly ritual that I looked forward to … I loved this format of class – no critiquing, no judging – just writing and sharing. I would take it again!” – Suzanna Choffel, singer/songwriter
“Dean’s class helped me get more in touch with my writing, my life direction and a lot of kick ass females. I recommend this class to anyone looking for a little pick-me-up in the soul department.” – Laura, 28, engineer/writer/blogger
“… learning how to allow all of my thoughts and words to reach the paper without judging them… This class has been such an amazing experience and I am looking forward to seeing how this affects my songwriting as well.” – Vanessa Lively, singer/songwriter, artist
“… tapped into parts of me that were long dormant. Opened doors of creativity and intuitiveness I didn’t know I had. The class allowed me to be me.” – Leigh, pharmaceutical sales rep
“.. more confidence and faith in myself, in others and in the world in general. It was a true blessing.” – Catherine, tech writer